Friday, September 19, 2008

Week 0-It Starts


After realizing that its been almost three months since my beautiful daughter was born, and since I gained a bit more weight than I planned to during my pregnancy, I have decided to get my butt into shape! (literally) But what's my motivation? Overall health? Ability to wear normal clothes? Being a healthy example to Rainey? How about putting my progress on a public domain for anyone to see at all times! (if that isn't inspiration, I dont know what is!) For the next 15 weeks (that's right, until January 1st) I will be keeping track of my journey to physical fitness right here with pictures and updates. I plan to lose 40lbs. Eeek!

Please check in regularly and keep me accountable!

5 comments:

Sara... the Glaze on your doughnut said...

YAY!!!! Go Dani! Woot! You can do it! I have to do it too and I didn't even have a baby so we can do it together : )

Sara... the Glaze on your doughnut said...

YAY!!!! Go Dani! Woot! You can do it! I have to do it too and I didn't even have a baby so we can do it together : )

Sara... the Glaze on your doughnut said...

Yay! Go Dani! Woot! I know you can do it! I have to do it too and I didn't even have a baby so we can do it together!

bobarah said...

Hi Dani!! It's your old TR intern buddy. I found your blogs on Rachel's blog and love reading about your beautiful daughter! Good luck with the working out. I know how much of a challenge it can be :) I did a mommy & me yoga video that I found at Target (I think it is by Parents) and it did wonders! It was also a great way to workout and keep starring at your baby :)

Sara... the Glaze on your doughnut said...

So how is it going so far? Just so you know, my day care stint has me in awe of people who have children 24/7. Parents are crazy people! I know how hard it can be to loose weight (or ponser loosing weight while eatng ben and jerry's like I do) but I know how great you are when you put your mind to something!!!